Logins

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:37 pm

• Not sure if this is a bug, work in progress or intentional...

When I log in on another device (I have a phone and tablet, the phone is often used to messaging even with the tablet close at hand) I am logged out of the other device.

I assume that's some kind of security around purchase protection etc, but neither one saves my login info so I have to reenter it entirely.

It may also be nice to have the logout message explain why I am being logged out. I swear it happened once when I logged on to the forums but I haven't seen that duplicated.
    FateCreatr

Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:31 pm

• Are you running Subterfuge in one device while running it at the same time on the other? If so, that's by design because of session authentication (each time you log in, it invalidates the previous session).

But if you're simply alternating between using multiple devices, you should never be logged out automatically like that. In my tests it worked fine, but maybe you're doing something I didn't think about.

Let me know more and I'll fix it if there's a problem related to that.
    Noel
    Site Admin

Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:47 am

• I do sometimes run it in both devices.

I understand the advantages of session authentication, but could it at least save my login credentials, or even auto log me back on?
    FateCreatr

Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:35 pm

• I just closed the game on my phone and opened up the forums on my PC. Right after doing so I went to open the game again on my phone and discovered I had been logged out. I haven't encountered this before but thought it might be related to this issue.

EDIT: Just got logged out of the forum when I went to post this again.
    Champinoman

Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:58 pm

• Just confirming that I have been logged out of the forum multiple times this morning. I had a period of 2 hours where I wasn't logged out at all but that was the same period when I didn't open the game on my phone.

That being said, I haven't been logged out of the game on my phone since the original time this morning.
    Champinoman

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:42 pm

• To bring this back up again, I just logged into the forum whilst I had my game open on my phone and got this:

I only have the one device I play the game on.

P.S. Free intel to those in my King of the Hill game :P
    Champinoman

Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:51 pm

• Yup. It's on my list and I'll fix it soon.
    Thanks!
    Noel
    Site Admin

Return to Bug reports

Information