Network connectivity issue

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:30 am

• I've been having an issue since yesterday AM on my iPhone 5 running 9.3.5 on AT&T. When I try to get to my games it says loading and then, eventually, network error tap to retry. This issue does NOT impact my iPad, and when I've msged people in game, it does not appear to be a common issue.

It did not pop up before yesterday, and I can't think of what I may have done to cause it, besides turning notifications off and on.

Anyone else having this problem?
    splinters

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:29 am

• This happens to me when I use my school internet, because the system blocks most games from using the internet. Websites are blocked too, and some games (including subterfuge) are blocked from using their internet. I'm not sure why it would happen on personal data, because it works for me...
    Sorry I can't really help any more
    Good luck
    A wise guy's always right; even when he's wrong he's right
    -Lefty, Donnie Brasco
    400th Page TPBM
    coltspaesano

Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:58 pm

• I don't think it's a firewall issue. I am on cellular data on my phone. It never happened before yesterday.
    splinters

Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:38 pm

• I have it when I lose connection or something while in the game and when revisiting the game has a hard time reconnecting. I have to restart my phone and it works fine. I feel like its like a bad cookie or connection state in a way.
    rlin81

Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:07 am

• Hmm...I tried rebooting my phone yesterday and that didn't seem to work. My latest theory is maybe it's some sort of synching issue. When I tried my phone last night after my iPad died, it seemed to be working. Maybe it's something to do with having two separate devices connected?
    splinters

Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:05 am

• I have the same problem. Since two days ago I get an error message every time I log on while ysing cellular data. It works on any form of wifi and all my other apps work on cellular. In settings I have callular usage turned on for the app so I have no idea why it won't connect to the servers.
    eman2234

Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:13 pm

• This sounds like the same issue I am having. As of today, everything seems to work fine when I am connected to wifi, but I cannot connect via cellular data.
    splinters

Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:33 pm

• Im still having this problem now for 3 days. My phone is giving me alerts about messages but i keep getting network error. Im using cell data on my phone and I have tried deleting the app and downloading it again. Didnt fix it. Any suggestions?
    germanmonkeyboy

Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:32 am

• eman2234 wrote:I have the same problem. Since two days ago I get an error message every time I log on while ysing cellular data. It works on any form of wifi and all my other apps work on cellular. In settings I have callular usage turned on for the app so I have no idea why it won't connect to the servers.

Hey eman, remember me from our game.

and sorry for (the second time)not helping the actual purpose of this thread
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:50 am

• This sounds like a serious issue. Has anyone emailed the Devs yet? I confirmed this morning that this issue is still happening -- everything works fine on wifi, but not cellular data.
    splinters

Next

Return to Bug reports

Information