Difficulty targeting subs with pirate

Found any bugs? Tell us!

• Sorry if someone already posted this but I couldn't find it. Not sure if this qualifies as a bug but it feels like this isn't the way it's supposed to work.

When I've got a pirate and I want to target a sub, I drag my finger from my pirate to the sub that I want to target. If the target sub is near other subs or near an outpost, it is EXTREMELY hard to target it. The screen keeps flickering as my finger moves the tiniest bit.

Basically, it seems like your finger needs to be over the exact pixel that contains the target sub which is sometimes very difficult based on the target sub's location. In addition, since my finger is covering the target, I can't see if I'm actually selecting the right target. Sometimes it takes me 3-6 tries before I can select the right sub.

I think there should be more tolerance so that you can quickly cycle through targets that are close to each other. Also, when your finger is still pressing the screen and hovering over a target there should be a window that pops up that isn't covered by your finger so you can see what the program is recognizing as the current target. Thanks!
    entrican

• Yep, i saw this kind of problem in the tactical puzzle "winning 4 : Losing a Mine"
    The sub is near the mine when we have to target it so it's kind of bugged ...

To reach it, try to drag your finger a little under the outpost/sub which is close to your target, it should work. Hope it will work for you too if you still encounter this situation.
    nneil

Return to Bug reports

Information