update didnt work

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:44 am

• All your definitions about exploiting are vague and dubious. But that's not even the point here !

The guy isn't bragging or claiming to exploit. He basically noticed it happens to be like that - he probably even noticed it at the same time as the guy reporting.

- Heeey, you're not bending down to pick and choose the ripe fruits, you're catching them as they fall off !
    - Well... yeah, it's gravity, what can I do ?

TAKE.Benzedreene
    TAKE a deep breath and...
    benzedreene

Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:54 pm

• whos sayin wrote:
    marktheshark123 wrote:exploiting a bug in code to gain an unfair advantage against others is cheating in my opinion

Its not cheating if its the coders fault.
    Exploiting a bug is like taking money that someone dropped an hour ago and forgot about it.
    Cheating would be snatching a purse (hacking).

yes but they are using it to gain an unfair advantage against the players who didn't know about it/ wanted to respect the changes in the update

its like saying a bank robber shouldn't go to jail because he found a hole in the safe

just because the coders accidentally left a glitch doesn't mean the people who exploit it should get off Scot free. i do believe it is the coders fault and responsibility to fix the bug but people shouldn't exploit it, not to mention that any update for almost any game will leave at least one bug in the code

either way the subject im talking about isn't even a glitch because the update only changes new created games, still its my opinion that exploiting a glitch on any game is cheating.
    "The assassin has overcome my final line of defense, and now he plans to murder me. In the end what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No, a man chooses, and a slave obeys! "
    marktheshark123

Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm

• You might think I'm investing suspiciously large amounts of time on a topic unrelated to me, but slander and defamation are what make Internet 99% crap.

You have absolutely zero evidence that the guy purposefully skipped the update or retrograded it, in order to supposedly abuse the King stacking change. I skip updates on my apps for tons of reasons, the main one being I forget to.
    Make a little note on the guy to avoid him in the future, that's only fair to you. But give it a rest here or bring something more compelling. That dialogue between you has honestly nothing in it.

* Peace *

TAKE.Benzedreene
    TAKE a deep breath and...
    benzedreene

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:51 am

• Mark, you seem to be acting like he actually did something unique to get this result. From what I understand he didn't. All he did was hire a second King, and it worked. You could do the exact same thing. Now if he joined a post-update game, he wouldn't be able to do that. But there is no problem with what he did if you could so simply do the same thing
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:48 pm

• benzedreene wrote:You might think I'm investing suspiciously large amounts of time on a topic unrelated to me, but slander and defamation are what make Internet 99% crap.

You have absolutely zero evidence that the guy purposefully skipped the update or retrograded it, in order to supposedly abuse the King stacking change. I skip updates on my apps for tons of reasons, the main one being I forget to.
    Make a little note on the guy to avoid him in the future, that's only fair to you. But give it a rest here or bring something more compelling. That dialogue between you has honestly nothing in it.

* Peace *

i wasn't really talking to you, i was talking to whos sayin
    but anyway as i said before the subject isn't even a glitch and therefore the player is innocent, i wasn't really trying to get the community to lynch the player but when he hired 2 kings i posted it here asking what was going on and if i should report.
    Last edited by marktheshark123 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "The assassin has overcome my final line of defense, and now he plans to murder me. In the end what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No, a man chooses, and a slave obeys! "
    marktheshark123

Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:50 pm

• aclonicy wrote:Mark, you seem to be acting like he actually did something unique to get this result. From what I understand he didn't. All he did was hire a second King, and it worked. You could do the exact same thing. Now if he joined a post-update game, he wouldn't be able to do that. But there is no problem with what he did if you could so simply do the same thing

as ive said before its isn't a glitch so i dont really care about it anymore (and the game is long finished anyway)
    i was speaking in general about bugged games and how people should exploit them
    marktheshark123

Previous

Return to Bug reports

Information