Double queen

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:08 am

• I'm actually playing a game where a player have 2 queen. I captured the queen on Albreed and the nearest princess became queen, but he got back is old queen. It's a bug? Never seen it before.
    Attachments
    Screenshot_2017-03-28-14-01-47.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-28-14-01-47.png (251.42 KiB) Viewed 3516 times
    gigisaw

Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:57 am

• Hi, i posted it on the questions part too lol
    mutant ninja

Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:05 am

• Yeah, it's happened before. I think it's most common when your queen gets captured, and you have a princess that becomes the new queen. If you regain your queen, she stays as a queen, but so does the princess. You can't double hire, on,y the 'princess' will be ab,e to do any hiring. If you move the original queen I think it turns into a princess
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:48 am

• I was trying to do a weird maneuver where i get double queens but I wasn't sure if the game would bug out and time machine was lying to me so I can save 10 drillers. In the end I gave up and that 10 driller wasn't worth the risk.

1) Send princess out takes out 10 drillers
    2) Send second spec out, Send pirate to retake the princess takes 10 drillers and recapture princess
    3) Send queen out takes 10 drillers queen gets captured at the same time princess is freed by pirate
    4) Leave general at the base takes another 10 drillers out. All the specs return home in theory as the first princess returns to base

While trying it seems that the jumping over sub bug is back.
    rlin81

Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:48 am

• I'm not entirely sure but I think the pirate generally ignores all subs but the one targeted.
    “All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when we are able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must appear inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away.”
    ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    high commander jay

Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:27 am

• It does but as the pirate touches the first captured spes as that spec comes back it frees the 2nd and third captured spec and you can use the queen and princess for the general as long as the pirate frees the princess just before the queen gets captured.
    rlin81

Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:06 pm

• Just expanding on math's reply:
    * you can move the "fake queen" and it remains looking like a queen.
    * fake queen is a princess but does not extend your sonar by 50%
    * Other players will be able to view your hires on the fake queen.
    * The "fake queen" can not hire any specs. (So two queens in two locations; hires default to the real-queen location)

So it's only a good trick if you hide both your queen in the fog of war, and then nobody but you know which is the real queen... until you hire something.

Imho it's a novelty act to pull on noobs for shock and awe, but in practical terms I'd prefer a princess extending my sonar. Or three princesses and a sentry. ;)
    "I work for the company. But don't let that fool you, I'm really an okay guy."
    carter j burke

Return to Bug reports

Information