Can't log in

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:14 am

• I can't log in. Said connectivity issue with WiFi. I re entered my username/password, says login invalid. I tried this on 2 different WiFi networks. My forum login works fine with the same account. What's going on?
    Or is this because I got disabled by Ron for a joke I made 2 months ago? I get it. I regret saying it. But this is a bit harsh. Also, I already got a warning for this by nojo. Definition of warning is: cautionary advice, an advanced notice of something. Why am I being disciplined twice for the same thing? If you were gonna ban me, why didn't you do it then? But why are you disabling my ingame account for a forum post. If i made a bad joke on the forums, it should stay there. Also, I couldn't find any rulebook on this site. If its completely at the choice of admins judgement, all it takes is a sensitive person in charge and half the users are gone.
    If you aren't gonna give my account back, I want back my $12 I spent on this game.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:51 pm

• Sounds about right who. I think you were deactivated
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:26 pm

• aclonicy wrote:Sounds about right who. I think you were deactivated

I figured that out right after posting this. I went back and edited it to include my defense against it.
    My new party trick:
    I swallow 2 pieces of string and an hour later they come out of my ass tied together.
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:41 pm

• I also can't connect unless connected to wifi...
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:46 pm

• No, I don't have data. I got disabled by Ron so I can't get in at all.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:56 pm

• I don't care about you. I was saying I also can't connect unless connected to wifi.

Oh well. Re deleted the game after downloading again to see how the game worked with the terrible attempt at a balance update.

This game is officially dead. Which is sad because it had so much potential. Our best bet is a subterfuge two.
    Supreme Leader; TopKilla
    topkilla

Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:18 pm

• Make an account with a very similar name and hit Restore Purchases is my advice.
    There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
    - Niccolo Machiavelli
    silverberg

Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:15 am

• silverberg wrote:Make an account with a very similar name and hit Restore Purchases is my advice.

I already did that but I miss my medals and 58 games of experience.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:31 am

• I think my phone ip blocked too. the forums don't load in from my phone now. I'm sending this with a school computer.
    This is getting pathetic don't you think? I am being silenced for speaking up about the issue.

Ron,
    I've seen your twitter. You are a hardcore democrat but part of democracy is free speech. This is extreme hypocrisy. I would like to receive a fair trial and not have my account be lynched without a trial.
    My new party trick:
    I shit you knot.
    whos sayin

Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:32 am

• Wut? Lol. Subterfuge isn't a democracy. Ron is judge, jury, and executioner. To put it bluntly, Ron can do whatever he wants and none of us can stop him. Now, if you wanna talk it out with him and he changes his mind there is nothing wrong there, but he doesn't owe you or any of us anything.
    My faith has found a resting place,
    Not in device or creed;
    I trust the ever-living One,
    His wounds for me shall plead.
    I need no other argument,
    I need no other plea,
    It is enough that Jesus died,
    And that He died for me.
    aclonicy

Return to Bug reports

Information