None of us got push notification

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:12 am

• Hey, me and a group of my friends started a 10 player normal game yesterday.
    We all enabled push notification both in game and in settings. But we got nothing other than chat.

This is the first game for 8 of them (they all love the game! thanks again for this awesome work!) so it's a bit frustrating that they don't know when someone launched how many at where....

Is this just us or is it a known bug. I wish there can be a solution soon.

Thanks!
    ranc

Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:08 pm

• I think I got auto resigned during that same bug.
    entereloaded

Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:18 pm

• Hey, welcome to the forums.

First, this a new bug, so welcome to uncharted seas.

If the game has not yet colluded, reinstall if Subterfuge is the only app affected by the lack of notifications.

In addition, any information about your phone and the game would be helpful.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:59 am

• Maybe you could try going into your devices notifications area, and making sure they're turned on there. Cause if it's on in the game but off on the device, I think he device takes precedence.

Also, there's choices in the app about what notifications you receive, something like "all/important/none". Check to see thatyou have "all" selected, that could be another problem.

Good luck with your game, hope some of you stick around and maybe even join he forums :D
    Loki: I have an army!
    Tony Stark: We have a Discord.

Earth's Mightiest Discord Server!

A new challenger appears! Come join the revolution!

P.S. Those are actually 3 different links!
    mathwhiz9

Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:54 am

• Im having this problem too, I haven't tried reinstalling yet, I will till my current game is finished, but it looks like it isnt an uncommon bug. Its really annoying having to set alarms for my attacks instead of notifications doing it for me, and better.
    thedarkinferno7

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:26 pm

• I'm having the same problem. They used to work for me but now they dont.
    Checked everything, game configuration, phone notification setting and battery saver.

And still I only get chat messages.
    Also uninstalled and reinstalled and didn't work!

Maybe it has something to do with the EMUI or the android version?
    adjment

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:15 pm

• Most likely a server problem just not sending the notifications for specific events.
    rlin81

Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:32 am

• Bump.

This is still happening to all the people I've asked.
    We all love this game, but not getting notifications makes it deadly risky to play and very time consuming!
    adjment

Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:09 am

• Same for me. Stopped a few months ago. Seem to only get chat notifications and hire notifications. Rebooted iPhone, updated to latest IOS and reinstalled the app.

Really makes the game more time consuming having to check constantly to see if anyone is attacking you.
    artful-dodger

Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:13 pm

• I'm also not getting push notifications about other players actions. Only messages and hire notifications.
    I tried a reinstalling and also tried a different device. The issue still persists.
    blackeagle13

Next

Return to Bug reports

Information