App is crashing when I open the game

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:40 pm

• I think this is a similar problem to the one in this thread: [http://forums.subterfuge-game.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2780&p=33496#p33496]

I can open my past games but I can't open the current one. I've tried restarting the phone and reinstalling the app but it still doesn't work.

The game is named "its a tidal wave... its a thunderdome...."

Are the users here who's in the same game as me?
    kestelrocket

• Hey, kestelrocket,

You are correct others are experiencing this issue. I;ll give you the same advice. First, make sure your email is verified. If it is, email ron at subterfuge-game.com. Make sure to include your game title and account name.
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• I've got the same problem, though I'm currently running two games and I have no problems entering one of them

The game is called Thunderbolt

My e-mail is verified
    retrewuq

• retrewuq wrote:I've got the same problem, though I'm currently running two games and I have no problems entering one of them

My e-mail is verified

Hey retrewuq, im sorry you, and many others, are experiencing this issue.
    As for a solution, I do not have anything for you at the moment, as it is server side issue. I've emailed Ron and Noel (The devs) about this issue tonight, so with luck there should be a fix out promptly. Hold in there!
    Simply put, my job here is to keep the forums afloat through any means necessary
    nojo34

• retrewuq wrote:I've got the same problem, though I'm currently running two games and I have no problems entering one of them

My e-mail is verified

Well at least none of us can get into the game, I was starting to worry I was the only one.
    mrthunderbolt

Return to Bug reports

Information