Pirate problem...

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:27 am

• I launched an attack against a mine with just drillers. Afterwards (a little bit), the mine owner launched a sub containing a Double Agent at my attacking sub. I purposely kept a pirate behind to attack the sub containing the double agent, however, the sub can not target the double agent sub due to the fact that the sub normally would not arrive before the double agent sub will encounter the attacking sub. The 2x speed increase from the pirate can't be applied to the sub before the sub targets the double agent sub. So in this situation, while my pirate should be able to neutralize the effect of the double agent (by intercepting the DA sub before it intercepts my attacking force), there is no way to target the sub because of the speed boost not applying first before the target is defined.
    phaseburn

Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:49 am

• [deleted]
    Last edited by spy3 on Sun May 02, 2021 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
    spy3

Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:00 pm

• Similiar issue, sub from enemy 7:45 ot from my outpost, normal sub for me is 11:47 from where my outpost with pirate and double agent is... line vanishe before i can even drag a sub to it.

At 2x speed i should be able to intercept but can't even try because sub lands before normal sub... but not before pirate would hit other sub.
    paranoidkitten

Return to Bug reports

Information