[Android] Crashing at Start

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:07 am

• I'm running Android 5.0.1 on a LG G3.

I installed the game last night and it ran great. But today,after a reboot, the game crashes at startup. The screen goes black for about 5 seconds then returns to the home screen.

I have cleared the app cache and data files, still crashes. I then uninstall the game, cleared the phone cache, rebooted and reinstalled. The app still is crashing.

Is there a log file I can look at or send in to see what the problem is?

Anyone else having this issue?

I did install the game on my Samsung Galaxy Note Tab 4 10.1, and it runs with no issues.

Thanks
    neroprime

Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:32 am

• I have the exact same issue and it's driving me crazy. Basicly I can't start the game anymore no matter what I do. New updates don't seem to have any effect on the problem.

ANY damned solutions???????
    pepito

Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:52 am

• Bug reports will probably work best through email. If you send it to contact@subterfuge-game.com the devs can work with you better. Hope this gets fixed for you soon! So sad to know your drillers are sitting there without anyone to give them directions...
    stefan

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:18 am

• I had this problem once, I'm not sure if this is the right solution or a lucky coincidence that I got the game working again:

1.) After waiting a few hours, I installed Battery Doctor for my iPhone 4s, version 9.1 (13B143).
    2.) Using Battery Doctor I used its memory boost AND Junk removal (cleans cache)
    3.) Subterfuge stopped crashing upon opening game

I think it has to do with the cache, but I'm no computer genius, so idk.
    Reporting from the Bridge
    pandasecret

Return to Bug reports

Information