Invite links don't work

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:43 pm

• Hello Ive been trying to join my friends game. However my invite link hasn't been working. It either tells me the game is canceled or not does nothing at all. Can I get some help here?
    weekzgod

Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:55 am

• I had this issue, the invite link kept dumping me at the main menu. The problem resolved when backing out of the game and killing the app entirely; after that the link then fired up Subterfuge and immediately directed me to the join room dialog.
    Hope that helps.
    toekneegee

Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:08 am

• @toekneegee my friend actually deleted the cache on his phone and that made it work for us. thanks for your suggestion though.
    weekzgod

Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:42 pm

• Any more suggestions for this - I'm having the same problem (link successfully launches the app but then just sits and does nothing at the menu screen)

I've tried whilst app is both open and closed, using force stop to make sure it's not running in the background, deleting and reinstalling the app, restarting phone, nothing works...

A friend has used the same link successfully, so the game should be there

It just opens the app to main menu, shows a little lagging circle in the center of the screen whilst it logs me in, and then sits there.

Any ideas would be appreciated - really would like to try this out

(I have used the 'email us' button to register the problem)
    pinception

Return to Bug reports

Information