Cant cancel a red order

Found any bugs? Tell us!
Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:43 pm

• Something went wrong when adjusting future orders. Now I have an order in red. I want to remove it from the dial menu by pressing the red cross, but it doesnt work.
    If I click it to see and cancel the order on the map I cant either because the future order isn't there anymore. I do get warned in time towards when the order was.
    No a big problem, but just to let you guys know instead you want to dive in it. It is in the game I am in now (Hey Whats up) and takes places in app. 13,5H from now.
    Jules

Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:09 am

• I'll add a similar bug here if that's okay.

I actually had two bugs to report.
    1. I had the same problem, where a red order couldn't get removed; though it somehow worked after some tries. I'm not sure what I did to "fix" it.

2. Later I had two order scheduled (at the same time but from different outposts) which I later canceled. Or tried to cancel. Only the first could be removed; the second wouldn't go away. I still haven't been able to remove it. (When I press the X to remove it I see the busy spinner thingy at the top left but the order stays in the list. This is in the game subsubsub, 15.8h from now, 20 drillers from vintgar.)
    Timo_CG

Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:03 am

• yeah, that bug is on our list, we just need to "catch it red handed". if you see it again, please send us an email from within the game ("email us" tab) and we'll pounce on it.
    ron

Return to Bug reports

Information