Martyr doesn't display proper results in time machine

Found any bugs? Tell us!

• When I sent my sub with one driller at my opponent's incoming sub with a Martyr, I scrolled into the future and showed me that my sub survived as well as another passing sub that was in it's blast radius survived as well.

Before my sub entered combat with the opponent's Martyr.
    http://imgur.com/LFTLHtl

After the Martyr detonated, with no sub being destroyed other than the Martyr's.
    http://imgur.com/LfwFr6m
    Last edited by gis4gamer on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "You can do a lot with diplomacy, but with diplomacy backed up by force you can get a lot more done." - Kofi Annan.
    gis4gamer

• Bug. Weirdddd

I think you can send a copy of the game to the devs for bugs like this? Not sure. Def not good tho
    yottawatts

• Yeah, from within the game there's a "Email us" button in the right. It will include your game name and player name. If you mention the in-game timestamp at which this happens, they can look into this.
    stefan

• I had the same happen to me.
    Mine is more problematic though. I'm not sure if the blast radius of the Martyr will explode one of my outposts or not. That could affect the victory timer. As suggested, I sent the issue through the ingame "email us" function. It's handy because it automatically includes in the message all the technical details about game/OS version etc.

Before explosion:

After explosion. Will Cousteau blow up or not??
    xayide

• Depends.

You know how your sonar range can see a base, but because it doesn't go juuuust enough you don't get to see it?

Might be the same for explosion as well.

But yeah your base would be destroyed in the explosion if it was in range and would increase your win timer.
    yottawatts

• yottawatts wrote:Depends.

You know how your sonar range can see a base, but because it doesn't go juuuust enough you don't get to see it?

Might be the same for explosion as well.

But yeah your base would be destroyed in the explosion if it was in range and would increase your win timer.

The problem is, in this situation, I'm not sure if it would explode or not. Does it count only if the very center point of the outpost is inside the blast radius?

Anyway, I believe so, because 21min (!!) after I sent the bug report through e-mail, Ron, the developer, answered me saying this bug was already corrected but it would take a while to push the update. I attached those screenshots and he told me the outpost would not blow up in that case.
    Thanks, Ron, for the very quick reply.
    xayide

• Seems the bugged Martyr in my game didn't blow up any of the other subs, just himself. So the problem wasn't with the time machine but with the Martyr himself. I don't know what caused it, because there was another Martyr launched toward me at the same time and it blew up like it should. Very weird.
    "You can do a lot with diplomacy, but with diplomacy backed up by force you can get a lot more done." - Kofi Annan.
    gis4gamer

Return to Bug reports

Information